Kamea® 20 contains ingredients that will rehydrate, moisturize, condition, heal, and protect your skin.
Dry skin occurs as a result of depletion of water from the stratum corneum (the top layer of the skin).
Kamea® 20 is a highly effective foot cream engineered to condition by increasing the water content of your skin, thus restoring the skin’s natural properties and suppleness.
Kamea® 20 will soften and help to exfoliate dry skin and callusing from your feet.
The unique delivery system and proprietary formulation of Kamea® 20 delivers urea and other ingredients through a process that penetrates thick skin, which often forms on the feet.
Because it’s critical that dry skin be properly and correctly diagnosed by a physician, we only make Kamea® 20 available through your doctor’s office.
|Skin Type||Body Areas, Dry Skin|
- Maintain Good Foot Hygiene. Clean the affected areas of the foot thoroughly when bathing and dry completely.
- Kamea® 20 Twice a Day. Apply Kamea® 20 twice a day (morning and night) or as directed by your physician. Applying Kamea® 20 after bathing will help to increase the absorption of the product. Use Kamea® 20 for the treatment duration as instructed by your physician.
- Maintain Good Shoe and Sock Hygiene. Change your shoes and socks when your feet get wet or damp. Keep extra socks with you and change them when needed. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes.
- Urea – Hydrates and exfoliates
- Allantoin – Conditions and protects
- Aloe Vera – Heals and restores suppleness
- Lanolin – Moisturizes and creates a soft, smooth appearance
- Vitamin E Acetate – Increases healing enzyme activity